During a recent professional development conference we attended, one young panelist boldly said, “If you’re a business and you don’t have a Facebook page, you’re not even real.” There are plenty of things that make your Facebook Business page valuable – here are five:
1. Business page content is now optimized for search with Universal Search. People often use Facebook as a search engine, searching for topics of interest or specific products or services within Facebook before they try or buy. This makes a quality Facebook presence an important part of any brands’ digital footprint.
2. This is where the pre-sale process often takes place. According to Facebook, 49% of in-store purchases are influenced by digital interactions — more than half on mobile. And, now you can enhance mobile ads to drive in-store sales.
3. Facebook is optimized for Facebook search, search engine response, and connectivity with other social engagement channels like Instagram and Messenger.
4. Facebook is video friendly – according to Facebook, 47% of the value of video is achieved in the first 3 seconds, 74% in the first 10 seconds. And, Facebook now offers tips for creating video ads including mobile video ads.
5. Facebook can be a great customer service channel, offering consumers an instant point of contact for quick resolution of questions or concerns via messaging. Fast, friendly response to consumers enhances brand reputation and encourages trust, creating opportunities for honest conversations, reputation management, brand building and future business.
For some support with Facebook for Business brand page development, contact us.
Sign up for our newsletter for more fun and helpful stuff.
~ Tracy L. Teuscher, APR