TBM founder and Accredited public relations pro Tracy L Teuscher will join Innovate New Albany on March 9 to share the key role of public relations in fueling brand awareness and audience engagement that propels business growth. In this TIGER Talk, Tracy will share real-world stories and campaign examples along with the latest industry research.
You’ll take away keen insights into:
- Identifying business milestones to leverage the power of PR
- How PR outcomes drive important brand objectives
- The PR connection to content marketing, pull marketing, experiential marketing, and event marketing
- The PR connection to media relations, community relations, brand positioning and reputation management
- Tying your brand story to trending news – and more!
Tracy L. Teuscher, APR is a senior communication consultant, campaign strategist and professional writer. In addition to Accreditation in Public Relations, Teuscher has achieved 20 years of experience in the field. Her firm, The Buzz Maker was recently named among the top 19 PR firms in Columbus. Since launching the business in 2005, Teuscher has helped more than 45 brands prosper. She formerly served in leadership positions in the world of magazine publishing, advertising, advertising sales, sponsor relations, and nationally televised programming. Teuscher has also earned hundreds of hours of professional education in the field, and has been honored by her peers. Recently featured as a guest blogger for Columbus CEO, Teuscher is a servant leader that’s dedicated to helping others achieve greater positive community, social and environmental impact. She is passionate about giving, gardening and gratitude, being a mom and making the perfect cinnamon roll.